Thursday, March 09, 2006

I'd like to recommend a book for marriages of all types: new marriages, broken marriages, hurting marriages, and even great marriages:

Love and Respect by Emerson Eggerichs.

You can find out more about it here at the Love and Respect website:
http://www.loveandrespect.com

Mitch and I have been leading a Sunday School class at Calvary Community Church showing the L&R videos. They are wonderful. This is our 4th-5th time watching the seminar. We highly recommend it to everyone.

"Nothing changes, yet everything changes."

Steph T.

3 comments:

  1. Hey Steph,

    It is good to see you finally are wiping away the cobwebs here. Thanks for watching the kids for me today. It is great to have a friend like you.

    I showed Wendy your diapers you make from your blog info. She thought that was pretty cool.

    Better go and check on my blog.

    Love, Steph G.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK, so you need to invite me to be a contributor to your blog site. I will be able to post pictures on your site if you do that. Go to your dashboard and you will find a section that says members. You will then put my email address in there and invite me to your site. You need to keep updating here woman.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Steph G...I'm still trying to figure this whole stinkin blog thing out. *blush* Maybe I should get you to show me??

    Grinning,
    Steph T

    ReplyDelete