Sunday, April 23, 2006

It is really hard to explain our lower level and what I'm trying to do with the paint...the point is, I'm doing it. Choosing to color my walls and decorate has always been this vast unknown that I have been afraid to conquer. Well I don't know if I'll be conquering it any time soon, but at least I have ventured out (meaning I have bought unreturnable paint and I mean to use it!).

I don't have much that needs to be matched, so I thought, why not...Creative Memories has done plenty of market research and has a whole staff of talented professionals who choose color schemes, why should I reinvent the wheel? So I grabbed my paper packs and headed to the basement. I ended up using all perfect fit paper save one solid blue. =) Will they look good? Who knows...



Eden's room...


Mitch is doing the edgework in our master bedroom...

Zeke is such a clown...this is looking from the master bedroom into the sitting room/office area
I have no idea when we'll get done. It will probably be a week, I can't see this going on forever. I haven't been to bed before 11:30 pm for the past 4 nights now, and I'm exhausted! I think the biggest issue is keeping the kids occupied while we work. Micah is some help with the baby, but they have their moments. ;-) Whenever we do take a break from painting, it seems like we have to work double-time to catch up on the normal household maintenace. :-P That's life, right??
I found something fun that I want to share but it will have to wait until tomorrow. I'm too pooped to type anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment