Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I have to make an unexpected trip to Tennessee with my sister for a court case.

Please pray for us for safe travel and for a resolution to this issue (not a reschedule!!! A trip this heavy and expensive is impossible enough, without having to repeat it).

I have to get to bed now, but hopefully will update more on Monday. We really need some prayers!!! My sister, I and my baby Josh will be traveling and will hopefully return late Sunday. Mitch and his mom have the rest of our kids.

Thanks!

4 comments:

  1. I'll definitely be praying!

    ~kjl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steph, I saw your sis at school and she told me a little about it. Hope all goes well. We will pray for your travels and court..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got my license renewed. Thanks for thinking of helping......

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete