Friday, May 19, 2006

Zeke just woke up from his nap. He is a little disoriented, but in a great mood and ripe for chatting. He first asked where Caleb was. I told him he is sleeping in his bed. I gently suggested Zeke go pee in the potty so that his pants stay dry. He looked at me and smiled and looked at his pants. Then he said, "Got animal qwackers in my pocket, mom." I couldn't help but giggle. I said, "Yep." He said, "I gonna eat them." Then he came over to the box of animal crackers (a big box I buy at Sam's Club) and got a refill. =D

5 comments:

  1. I missed you at the concert tonight -- it was AWESOME! But I did say hello to Mitch. It looked like your kids were having a great time tossing the football with their dad :)

    I'm sure you had a good time with your own project :)

    BTW, Diane M. mentioned that she is getting together a women's ensemble and I was wondering if you'd be interested?? Let me know :)

    ~kjl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mitch told on me didn't he?! (about the singing stuff)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL Sort of, but I think you had mentioned it once before :) He said that the two of you had been in an acapella choir together in college.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Animal crackers, anyone?? LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. What's this about the singing ensemble? I have not sang on the worship team for so long since my pregnancy and everything going on. I miss it so much and am sad that I have not sung for so long.

    I wanted to go to the conert Fri. also. I was very bummed!!! We had a pretty rough day Friday. I was so tired I could not go anywhere. I was sleeping by 9:30pm. Good thing because we also had a rough night with Jaden. Then Ethan woke up at 5am and just wanted to talk, talk, talk.

    Hope you guys have had a good weekend.

    ReplyDelete