Thursday, June 08, 2006

I'm busy.

LOL...does that count as a blog entry? Well, perhaps not. It has been crazy busy here this week. I can hardly get anything done it seems for all the different directions I feel pulled. I wish I could lock myself in a room and just work on diapers, and so I think that is the biggest part of my trouble. There's much more to my life than diapers!! Mitch says he is going to be home tomorrow, so I asked him to hold me accountable to getting paperwork done for CM and Daycare. I'm getting too far behind, and we all know what a pib that can be later! I also need to catch up on emails and phone calls. Sad but true. I am not afraid of the phone, and we are not going to start all that over again, lol, it's just a matter of laziness...

Ok, I'm going away until I can think of something more interesting to write about...

7 comments:

  1. That counts... LOL

    Maybe I should just put that on my blog!

    Actually, I've got some great bug pictures that I think I'll post... I've been watching them for a couple days and think I have it figured out. Read my blog for more info! (When you're not so busy of course! LOL)

    ~kjl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'll be...

    I guess I learned more about html tags than I thought

    You can post links in the comments section. Here is a site that explains how... you have to use the < A - command

    http://www.web-source.net/html_codes_chart.htm

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is funny you used the phrase "crazy busy." I have only heard my dad say that before. I laughed when I read it. Of course I was in my dillusional (sp) state of sleeplessness. I want you to take more then just the feet pictures of our family. I want family pictures. Can you do it at all this week? I want to get one done for my dad for fathers day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Steph, we have to decorate our room for VBS on Wednesday at lunch time. Do you think I could drop Ethan off with you. I will bring Ashley to help with Jaden. I don't want to be there all day because I will need to get home to look beautiful for our family pictures. YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, you can drop Ethan off on Wednesday at lunch time. =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya know, Steph, I've heard YOU say "crazy busy"...

    ReplyDelete