Monday, July 03, 2006

Pampered Cheeks

I did it. I finally took the plunge and purchased my domain name pampered cheeks dot com. I also purchased some web hosting from godaddy.com. I am sooooo excited! It is a start, anyways. I can't wait to see where this will go. =) www.pamperedcheeks.com I have learned more in the past 36 hours about the internet than I ever wanted to know. Wowee, it was hard to figure all that out! Maybe some day I will even get good at it. Now I need to get back to my sewing machine...

2 comments:

  1. Hey Steph! :)

    Your website looks great! The only thing that I saw that I might change is the first picture in the group of three with the little Pampered Cheeks on your little man. Something about it makes me feel like I need to tilt my head to look at it... LOL It really is great tho, and I can't wait until you've gotten all your links added!

    Hope you are having a great day :)

    ~kjl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Steph :)

    Here's the link I was telling you about that has a lot of great info on the essential oils. http://home.earthlink.net/~skinesscentuals/EOList.html

    ~kjl

    ReplyDelete