Sunday, October 08, 2006

I'm back! Get me going...

Sorry it has been so long since I have updated. Just trying to focus my energies on other interests, I guess. It doesn't take long to blog, so I will try to update more often. That is, if I think I can come up with anything anyone wants to read! ;-)

So Mitch got me good today. He said, "I know how to get you going with just one sentence." I was thinking to myself...it probably has something to do with patents. He then follows with this sentence: "George Bush patented abortion." Dude, I stood there speechless for a good 3 minutes. He said, "Well, are you going to say anything?" I finally choked out, "I'm speechless." (And believe me, that is a hard thing to do!) Does this guy know me or what? I love George Bush. I believe the patent system is corrupt. And abortion is murder. Put those 3 together, and yeah, you got me. Ugh... Well, I was reduced to laughing so hard that I couldn't even squeak out a sound. I can't believe my hubby would say something so naughty!

Have a great day...and no, George Bush didn't patent abortion. He is against it just like me. That is why, with all his faults, I still love him. He may not always make the right decisions, but when it comes to unborn human life, he's doing the right thing. *thumbs up*

2 comments:

  1. Good to see you back stranger. Hope you wiped away the cobwebs finally. I have a great topic but I think I should not mention it at this time ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL!

    and LOL again to Steph G's comment... I'm with her ;P

    I'm going to try to think of something to post to my blog now :)

    ~kjl

    ReplyDelete