Monday, November 06, 2006

I know I haven't posted in a while, and believe me it's not for lack of things to sound off about. With election day being tomorrow, I have had my fair share of rantings to the people around me (anyone I can get to listen!). What baffles me most is that people who are plenty able choose not to go vote. Now if they were to take that right away, there would be a revolt. But how is it that less than 50% of the population typically turns out to vote? This cannot be good!!!

I am pro life to my core. I care much less about taxes and government and all the other issues. Abortion stands as my number one decision maker of which direction to vote. When compared with the frailty of life, every thing else seems to just fade away.

We are struggling financially on the home front, and we are continuing to pray and lean on God and ask for His blessing. I am so happy to say that all of our bills are current and we have everything we need. He has blessed us with baby #6 due to arrive in June. This might seem a contradiction to some people, but trust me it only seems that way because of the paradigm we have been taught to believe.

We have been surrounded by many wonderful, giving people, and many new opportunities. I can't wait to see what the future may hold.

No comments:

Post a Comment