Monday, November 06, 2006

Logically speaking...

Ok, I just can't resist a political rant...

I am frustrated with the political ads I've been hearing on my local "family friendly" Christian radio station. We are receiving conflicting ads from candidates that pretend to be "values based" yet are accepting donations from leftist groups such as moveon.org (very strongly pro-abortion, etc). The word is that according to the FCC, the radio station MUST allow air time to all candidates. Ptttttbbbbbbbbb =P That's what I think about that...tell them to go find their own radio station that truly has their "values." Geez...

So anyways, here's the ad I heard from a candidate today..."I have helped to create more jobs for Central Minnesota...blah blah blah." Then this revelation came to me:

Yeah, if we get rid of people (either via abortion or euthanasia), there will be more jobs available to the rest of us lucky enough to still be here!

Unfortunately, of course, there won't be as many consumers...but that's after the thought. Bring on more jobs, I guess!!

Arrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh........

1 comment:

  1. No time for your next rant huh? LOL

    As nice as it is to chat, I miss seeing you! Can't wait to bring my machine over and sew again! :)

    ~kjl

    ReplyDelete