Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Look at the picture I found today. Isn't that cute?? It's me and my friend Steph Gonzalez. If you haven't done so lately, please stop by her blog: http://gonzalezsheart.blogspot.com to check up on her family and the progress of baby Jaden.

My birthday is tomorrow. I'm going to be 29....again! =) Well, actually 30 and proud of it--good to "finally" be out of the "immature" 20s. Mitch took me out tonight on a surprise date. I am so proud of his quick planning. We had a very good time and spent very little money.

Sorry I have not been blogging. Blogging while on dial-up is just not much fun. :( Oh well...some day we will be out of debt, and then we may get cable internet again. Something to look forward to!! We are all as healthy as can be during the winter months. The baby seems to be growing just fine, I am 12 weeks pregnant today and that is an exciting thought. I will see the doctor on Thursday. We may have even more news in the coming months...I will have to get more disciplined about blogging. Maybe I will type my entries in notepad then just copy and paste them here...hmmmm......

TTFN

1 comment:

  1. Love the picture. That was up at the cabin wasn't it? Happy big 30 today. Hope you had a fun day. Sorry I could not stop by and hang out on your special day.

    We will have to when Jaden is in the all clear zone. We leave the house with him but only where I know no hands will get him (where there are people we don't know only).

    Love ya, Steph

    ReplyDelete