Thursday, November 30, 2006

Snow Day

My oldest son, Micah, today was talking with his sister, Eden. She was telling a story that her teacher had told her. Her teacher had had a "snow day" in college. It wasn't what I thought at first, it was a festival, but I bet my jaw hit the floor when Micah asked, "What's a snow day?"

Yeah, we live in Minnesota, and it's far north, but in all his school career the poor boy can't ever remember missing a day of school for snow. :P How's that for sad?

I hear that the rest of the country is getting some snow and a snow day tomorrow. I can't wait until it's our turn...

1 comment:

  1. They just don't have Snow Days like they used to... I remember when I was a kid and... Oh, nevermind LOL

    I really don't care if the snow comes or not, but I really wish it would warm up about 10 degrees! BRRRR!!!

    ReplyDelete