Saturday, July 14, 2007

Woodwork

Sometime ago we were able to narrow our work left down to three major projects and a bunch of minor things. I am happy to say that we have narrowed the work left down to only minor "have to" things and still a bunch of other "would like to" things (which we may never get to, but that's ok). I am so proud of the work Mitch has done on these 3 major projects, and I thought I would showcase them here. :)

Closet before...

Closet afterwards...

Electrical box in the bedroom before...

Electrical box in the bedroom after...


Vanity in the bathroom (love the warm color of the pine, plus the blue top that ties into the master bedroom)...

1 comment:

  1. I love the pine! Great job on your accomplishments! We will pray that God will send a buyer to appreciate your craftsmanship. xoxo

    ReplyDelete