Friday, August 03, 2007

Malachi is 2 months old!

Malachi had his 2 month check up yesterday. He weighed a whopping 14 lbs 4 oz. I just HAD to check (you know I would), and sure enough, my fat baby Caleb weighed 15 lbs 10 oz at 2.5 months. So who wins the biggest baby award?? Funny thing is, Caleb's face was rounder than Malachi's, so he really showed the pounds in his face. But Malachi has fat arms, rolls around his thighs, and may even be working on his ankles too. :)

Zeke was also in with us. He was obedient and did everything the doctor and nurse asked him to. She found some weird spots on him and said it was molluscium contagiosum...so something new for me to look up, huh? Great. Right in the middle of bug season. I have to tell the difference between these and bug bites. How in the world...? It's very contagious, so I am going to check the other kids over and she gave me some cream to treat them. Ick!

Malachi is calling me, so I'd better run.
13 days to go...

No comments:

Post a Comment