Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Pampered Cheeks

Wow! Sales have really been up at my store. I decided that I would take a couple of custom orders. Got those done...made a couple diapers to stock in my store...that was all fun. Then I decided that maybe I could find time at the end of each day to sew just ONE pocket diaper. After all, it doesn't take much time and something is better than nothing. I shouldn't have said that out loud, I guess. In 24 hours I got 4 requests for custom orders. Not to mention that of the 3 diapers I made in 2 days (Kristin helped, so I exceeded my production plans, lol), 2 of the 3 diapers have sold already! I know it's a really small business, but when demand exceeds production, I will be in trouble. Heh--whoever is leaking the word that I'm back on the job....thanks. I love all the attention! =)

Yesterday was a better day. Not because the kids were better kids or anything had changed. I just managed a little better. I think Mitch did ok too. And trust me, his class was just the same as always. There is no explanation for the renewed strength but it must have come from God. So the glory and thanks be to Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment