Wednesday, November 07, 2007

Long time, no post

I have been staying very busy here. Funny, I thought that would change when Mitch came home. =S

Homeschool is going really well, and the kids are getting done every day by 2:00 (almost). Amazing!

I have been trying to squeeze in at least 2 hours a day at "work" on diapers. It's great how a little activity keeps my business really hopping.

I caught a cold somewhere, and my voice took a turn in the wrong direction. :( So no choir for me yet. I can't wait until I can get back there...I'm tempted to just go sit and listen. I have a seen a speech therapist twice now, and she's given me some great tools to use to relax and strengthen my vocal cords.

The weather is really turning cold here now. Mitch went with his dad tonight to retrieve the rest of our stuff that had been in storage at a friend's house. What are we going to do with all this stuff?! Now our basement and entryway are full of boxes, and we have small group here on Friday night---AAAAACCCCKKK. (I'm trying not to feel overwhelmed, but it's not working too well.) Bad news is when they went to get our stuff, they only found one box of clothes. This means my winter stuff is still m.i.a. Brrrrrrrrrr.

We have not bought new wheels yet. It's funny how I don't feel a real "urgency" to the situation. Each time we find a van that we want to look at, it sells before we even have a chance. It will come.

Mitch is really enjoying his new job with FedEx. He has been riding along with one guy for the past couple of days. He really enjoys his company and shares many funny stories with me. Next week he will be down near the cities, in Shakopee, all week for training.

I'd better zip off and get some beauty rest...my voice desperately needs it!

No comments:

Post a Comment