Thursday, January 31, 2008

Been Workin'

Wow, January has been one hopping month over at Pampered Cheeks! The custom orders are coming in as fast as I can complete them. I was feeling guilty about not having much time to update the blog, but then I went into one of my picture folders and came out with this:




All these were done this month. So now I don't feel so bad about stopping by to update ya. :)

Zeke is having surgery tomorrow morning. I'm not sure what the procedure is exactly called but it's meatal stenosis. The opening to his urethra is smaller than normal. He has incontinence both during the daytime and at nighttime. We did this procedure with Caleb at 4 years old and it worked for him. So now we're going to try it for Zeke. His incontinence is much worse than Caleb's was. The urologist says that it really only works about 50% of the time. Here's hoping we're in the 50% that it works for!

Joshua has begun potty training. It's so hard to believe, but such a relief at the same time. He's doing wonderfully. He stayed dry all night last night, peed in the potty when he got up and all day, and only had an accident at 7 pm tonight. So I'm tickled as can be. No apparent incontinence with him, only poor timing. :)

Well, I'm bushed. Even more so after looking at all those diapers I've made. Whew! I can't wait to get back and write a real blog... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment