Friday, February 29, 2008

$118.77

That's what it cost to bail Lady out of doggie jail. :( I'm so bummed. Anyway...that's about all I can say about that. Suffice it to say that money is not a good topic around here lately. When are we ever going to dig out of this mess (of debt)??? Thankfully I had the cash to pony up. On the other hand I'm not so sure where the cash to pay my normal first-of-the-month bills is going to come from. Sigh. I'm praying and trying so hard to trust God.

Zeke hasn't been doing so great staying dry. It has been 4 full weeks now since the surgery. I may need to think about using the Detrol the doctor recommended. Josh has been doing fantastic! I don't think he has had an accident all week since Sunday's incident. Malachi is going for some kind of teething record (among my kids that is). He has cut 3 new teeth this week. NOT fun. I remember hearing other mothers testifying of such an ordeal, but now I *really* understand. We had a great week of homeschooling. We only schooled for 4 days, but the kids did a good job getting done at a reasonable time each day. Yay! It sounds like the older 3 are going to Papa's house overnight...I'm not sure if that's good or not. I'll have less kids, but I'll also have less helpers.

Mitch is going to Horol, Ukraine this summer for two weeks with a team of leaders from our church. Our church sends a team every year. This year Mitch is going to be the team leader. I'm excited for him. And a little jealous too. Tomorrow he will be in the cities all day training. I know that these trainings are usually packed full of fun, so I'm even more jealous.

Oh yeah, but I'll be sewing...so that can't be *so* bad! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment