Thursday, February 28, 2008

Global Cooling

Ok, now I am doing the happy dance. After freezing my butt off all winter up here in MN, this was a worth-while reward. I told you that Global Warming was a myth. :)

In this article from Fox News, it is relayed that data released shows a significant temperature drop over the past year--from 65 to 75 hundredths of a degree Centigrade. The article says, "That is said to be a value large enough to erase nearly all the global warming recorded over the past 100 years. It is reportedly the single fastest temperature change ever recorded — up or down."

And the article contains some other interesting, off topic, news: Ethanol is bad. Good. I could have told them that. Quit buying up all the corn and subsequently raising the price of milk, eggs, beef, etc. Put it back into the cows' (and chickens') mouths! :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow that is great news! I cannot tell you how many nights my husband has spent trying to reassure me that global warming wasn't real. :)

    And I agree about the ethanol.

    ReplyDelete