Sunday, March 02, 2008

February Customs

Final, unaudited (because there's no way I'm gonna do that right now) count: 76 diapers and covers made in February. That includes the ones I kept for my own kiddos: 1 large fitted for MJ, 1 Large cover, 1 OS pocket, 2 trainers for Josh. And the trainer I passed on to Kristin. It does NOT include the 14 or so microfiber inserts I sewed, plus the other inserts I was working on. It also does not include diapers that I didn't put the pictures of into the right file (ie: if I saved them somewhere else on my computer in a rush to get them done). Wow, that is sooooo close to my production goal of 20 diapers per week. That was an old goal I had last year when all the kids were at school during the day and I "only" had Josh and Zeke home with me. To think...I did all this AND homeschool (whether I was good at any of it is subject to judgement...lol)!

I was thinking that February was a really short month, but after looking back at all these photos, I am beginning to think otherwise!!

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How do I just edit a comment I made?

    Anyway...

    WOW! That didn't include the covers you converted from hook and loop to snapping. And, did it include the trainers that you made in an effort to perfect your pattern?

    I have yet to figure out why you doubt your abilities...

    ~k

    ReplyDelete
  3. As far as I know, you can't edit comments...only delete them and start over like you did.

    Yes, the count did include the trainers. No, it did not include the repair work I did for a customer and on my own dipes. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you thought you made a lot of diapers in January! (and that's a "long" month)

    ~k

    ReplyDelete