Final, unaudited (because there's no way I'm gonna do that right now) count: 76 diapers and covers made in February. That includes the ones I kept for my own kiddos: 1 large fitted for MJ, 1 Large cover, 1 OS pocket, 2 trainers for Josh. And the trainer I passed on to Kristin. It does NOT include the 14 or so microfiber inserts I sewed, plus the other inserts I was working on. It also does not include diapers that I didn't put the pictures of into the right file (ie: if I saved them somewhere else on my computer in a rush to get them done). Wow, that is sooooo close to my production goal of 20 diapers per week. That was an old goal I had last year when all the kids were at school during the day and I "only" had Josh and Zeke home with me. To think...I did all this AND homeschool (whether I was good at any of it is subject to judgement...lol)!
I was thinking that February was a really short month, but after looking back at all these photos, I am beginning to think otherwise!!