Tuesday, March 04, 2008

In other news...

I thought I should post a personal update in case you don't want to read my long-winded sound off below. :)

I took Malachi in for his 9-month checkup yesterday. He weighed a whopping 22 lbs 7 oz. He has also grown an inch since December. The three teeth that he was working on cutting are all broken through the skin now, so he is noticeably happier. Eden slept on the couch last night, and I honestly forgot to turn the baby monitor on (but I did make a special trip upstairs to get it and put it in my room...just forgot to turn it on), so Malachi "slept throught the night" again. Ahem...which means if he woke up, he didn't cry long enough for me to hear him. I *can* hear him without the baby monitor, he just has to cry for a little while. Ahhhh...blissful sleep. He woke up really happy, and that always reassures me.

Zeke stayed dry all night last night--yay--after about 5 days in a row of peeing in the bed. He is doing better staying dry during the day...yesterday he was dry all day. Josh had one accident yesterday, the first one since last Sunday (a week ago).

Time for school!! I'd better run now, the kids are really starting to act crazy and fight, etc. Ugh. I am just so sick of that. I can't wait for warmer weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment