Tuesday, April 01, 2008

April Fool's Day

More new snow...


This year the joke's on us! Can you believe this? Before yesterday, our deck was completely clean, and the snow had melted enough for us to see most of the grass. It feels like some sort of weird "twilight zone" where I just keep pulling out old pictures to show you. I assure you I took these pics this morning! This is definitely absolutely without a doubt the longest "winter" or snow season we've had since I moved to Minnesota 11 years ago. The kids are both loving and hating it. We all want summer to come, but the snow is fun, too. I love it because unlike the November/December snows that come and stay for 4 months, this snow will be gone in only a couple days!

1 comment:

  1. Funny, I had the same thought about an April Fool's post :) It was my brothers b-day too... I always felt that a day honoring fools was a great day for him to have been born! lol (But seriously, I love the big lug.)

    Did I tell you what I did to my sister on April Fool's? ;D If not, you'll have to ask... lol

    ~k

    ReplyDelete