Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day!

I know I am a day behind...I wanted to do this all day yesterday, but was gone to my father-in-law's house all day. It was a very nice day out--I wish it had been 3 degrees warmer, but hey, what else is new?!

I want to say "Happy Father's Day" to my dad. 1) I know he reads my blog (that right there wins him an award) and 2) I didn't send him a card in the mail.

I got all my brains from my dad (no sarcastic comments now, I'm serious!). He's intelligent, talented, interested in a wide variety of things, and he loves God. He also happens to be the source of our adorable blonde curls.



I know my dad has made many sacrifices in his life for my happiness. So I want to say "I love you, Dad." And moreover, I respect you! You give us lots to look up to. I'm very proud you are my father. :)

1 comment: