Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Feeling Better

I am on the mend, still a little sore (at the site of the infection) and for some reason I'm quite nauseous, but otherwise getting better. Thankfully this time the infection is not related to a bite or cut, so I don't have that to heal also. Nursing pretty much just feels better. :)

We have a very packed two weeks ahead. I have planned to sew more diapers than I ever have in my life, I think. Going to try to cram about 3 or 4 weeks into two. I wonder if I can do it? I will have some help--Mitch's mom and step-dad will be here later on Wednesday to stay for a week or so. The kids are so excited. I love to see that. Well, frankly, I'm excited too. It will be nice to have a little help. :)

So if you don't hear from me for a while, hopefully that means I'm staying off the computer and living in my sewing room!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Steph,

    Ever think of making coordinated bibs to go with those cute diapers? Just another idea to grow your biz!!!!

    ReplyDelete