Monday, September 08, 2008

I AM GOING TO SCREAM!!!

Ok, now I'm reading through Obama's quote below and I'm about to lose it. In fact, I'm showing remarkable self control (probably because Mitch is in the room). Hehe.

HE CAN'T THINK OF A NON-RELIGIOUS REASON TO BAN ABORTION?

Seriously, how about our unalienable rights to "life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness"? Ohhhhh, it's all in the definition--scientifically of course--of what a person is. Grrrrrr...I AM SO ANGRY.

TELL ME, WILL YOU, WHAT LAW PASSED BY GOVERNMENT AND ENFORCED DOES NOT HAVE A MORAL RELIGIOUS BACKGROUND? TRY IT--NAME ONE!!!

Arrrgggh.

(Ok Devona, you were nagging me about not blogging, and now look--I did two yucky political posts in a row! LOL)

2 comments:

  1. Odd that you blog about this.... I dreamed last night that I was back at ALC and he came to the campus to speak. Somehow I managed to snag him as he was getting ready to leave, and I asked him if he really as strongly as he did on abortion. He hem-hawed around, trying to skirt the issue. Finally I said, "Well, it's nothing personal, but I won't be voting for you. Your take on the issues certainly don't match mine." So odd that you've blogged about this topic today!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He just makes me sick.

    OT: I can't find your email addy anywhere, could you please email me, Steph? I have a question about what I blogged about yesterday. Thanks!
    courtney_ap@msn.com

    ReplyDelete