Thursday, November 27, 2008

Turkey in the Oven

Hehe...I love the play on words!

Here is an 18-week 3-day belly shot BEFORE I chow down this afternoon. Hmmm...maybe I'll post an "after" shot later.

Yeah, right. ;)


I haven't had much change in the past two weeks, huh? That's because it ALL went into my hips. They have spread apart quite a bit!! I am feeling movement now, too, have been (for sure) for a little over a week--yay! I only feel movement on the lower left side (the side facing the camera, not too far above my left hand). That's exactly where the doctor always finds the heartbeat too. To me, my uterus feels "higher" on the right side, and at first that's where I thought the baby was (and where she would find the hb). So now I'm thinking *maybe* the placenta is on that side??? Maybe it won't even be low-lying this time!! I'll find out for sure in two weeks when I go for my ultrasound. I can't wait!

Wishing you all a VERY Happy Thanksgiving! It's my favorite holiday. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment