Monday, December 08, 2008

Half Baked!!

20 weeks today. Showing a little growth since Thanksgiving. (Thanks to the cheesecake).


And just for giggles I put on the same shirt I had on for my 20-week pg pic with Malachi. My tummy definitely looks different!! Only a couple days left to vote. I can't WAIT for my ultrasound on Friday! :)


Um...why does my tummy look so different/smaller in the bottom picture (peachy-colored shirt) than it does up above in the 20-week pic?? They were both taken the same day--one right after the other. Ok, well, I did have to *run* downstairs to find the peachy colored shirt in between photos. LOL. Any thoughts???

1 comment:

  1. A lot of the difference has to do with the angle... but you already knew that :) As for the differences in the two with the peach shirt... I think you actually look a little bigger all over in the pic with Malachi.

    Oh, congrats on finishing the blanket!! :)

    ReplyDelete