Wednesday, December 10, 2008

More on CPSIA

Thank you, everyone, for your support and encouragement. I appreciate it so much.

I was directed to some helpful resources today. Courtney posted a great link on her blog:
http://nationalbankruptcyday.com/

This linked me to a forum with answers to many questions I have immediately:
http://fashion-incubator.com/phpbb/viewforum.php?f=32&sid=c634f21d1edb4041a405f8cd79aae63e

Finally, Mitch and I just finished watching these videos. If you don't have time to watch, there is a VERY important point about bankruptcy mentioned in the 3rd video, beginning at about 3 min. He noted something I have only begun to thought about: when I take inventory of my fabrics on December 31, I really need to take into account what is actually "salable." So I have to talk to my accountant (a family friend) about this. Unfortunately, my accountant had not heard about the laws until Mitch talked to him tonight. I'm sure this is what MANY people are going to experience as they go to their accountants for help.

Rick Woldenburg speaking before a CPSC panel on 11-6-08. Rick Woldenburg is a manager for the company Learning Resources, and I'm sure if you visit their website you'll recognize their logo. They are a huge supplier of school science kits.







In completely different news, I head to the doctor tomorrow (Thursday) afternoon for my 20-week appointment, and Friday afternoon we all go for the ultrasound. I'm very excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment