Tuesday, March 31, 2009

36 Weeks

I'm getting pretty excited!! I see the doctor again today...let's hope not too much weight gain. I have to go every week now. I had to post my pg progression again, to me it looks like she's dropped. If so, that would be a dead-on ringer that she's a girl--the boys never drop! I got some new shampoo and conditioner...my hair is so curly (another dead ringer for a girl--with the boys I chopped my hair off at this point and straightened it, cause it was mostly straight anyways) and I love it! It was cheap--Tresemme curl moisturizing. It makes Eden's hair look gorgeous too. :)

We're having ourselves a nice little "winter" storm here today. Reminds me of April 1st last year. We're expecting around 6-8 inches. I like these snows, they don't last long. I am looking forward to warmer weather more than anything, though.

That's all for now...will update later if it's anything interesting!!

2 comments:

  1. Steph!!! You look SO cute! Pregnancy sits well with you. I cannot believe it will be only a few more weeks before we get to see the newest member of your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting so close now, how exciting!!

    As for the snow... you can keep it up there!

    ReplyDelete