Friday, April 10, 2009

135 Weeks Pregnant!

Give or take a few...my memory is a little foggy. :) That's what the nurse said when she was working on my chart at the hospital the other night. They still had my pregnancy with Malachi 2 years ago "active" in the chart and the computer said I am 135 (or so) weeks pregnant. I laughed and said, "Sometimes it feels like it!"

I know women at the end of their pregnancies can tend to feel like they will be pregnant forever.

Mitch and I have been married exactly 640 weeks today.

I've been pregnant approximately 252 weeks out of 640.

I've been nursing approximately 70 months...or 303 weeks.

Sometimes pregnancy and nursing overlap a few weeks. We'll estimate.

So either pregnant or nursing around 540 weeks out of 640. 10 out of 12 years.

Yeah, it can tend to feel like forever.

I am SO blessed!!

Psalm 127:3-5
3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord,
the fruit of the womb a reward.
4 Like arrows in the hand of a warrior
are the children of one's youth.
5 Blessed is the man
who fills his quiver with them!
He shall not be put to shame
when he speaks with his enemies in the gate.

2 comments:

  1. Yes, you are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great! And, yes, it can start to feel like hundreds of weeks...

    ReplyDelete