Tuesday, April 14, 2009

38 Weeks!

I made it!!!


I hope you're not tired of this one...it might be the last time I post it!!


I'm feeling pretty good during the mornings, but by afternoon I'm tired on my feet. By evening I can barely walk. :) I've been getting a lot of things done. Laundry is all done and put away, and so are the diapers--yay! My inlaws will be here to visit this coming weekend. We want to get as many days of daycare done this week as possible so we can have time off with them. Still, I also selfishly won't mind if the baby comes even today. :) The kids are working hard on their schoolwork and even starting to pull ahead. When they are done with lesson 150, they will officially be on break for the rest of the month. They are on 147 today. Micah's first baseball game is on Thursday afternoon. I told him not to be too disappointed if I don't make it to the first one. Thankfully they have plenty! :)

I see the doctor this afternoon. I'll post later!

1 comment:

  1. As much as you dropped from 34 to 36 weeks, I think you grew from 36 to 38 weeks! :) You can have that baby any day this week -- except for tonight. I have a date with my hubby! LOL

    ReplyDelete