Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Ready Now...

Of course, that doesn't mean that it's "time." :) But my goal for the past few weeks has been to make it to Thursday of this week. As Wednesday comes to a close, that is looking more and more like a reality (although, she *could* still arrive later today). My point is, I wanted to get through at least today as far as daycare goes. I made it!!

Yesterday I saw the doctor. I'd gained 0.6 lbs, which I'm convinced was fluid weight (especially since, well, nevermind...too much information about how many times I got up last night). I hadn't changed in dilation, but she stripped my membranes...or I have good reason to think she did...and if you're not sure what that is, don't ask. :) Baby still sounds good and is moving good. Mitch and I enjoy lots of laughs at night watching her move. She loves to stretch as far as she possible can and my belly looks very, very strange.

This may sound strange, but I am beginning to have a little apprehension about birth. It's just like this, see, I've done this enough to know what comes next. And it hurts. :) But I'm excited nonetheless. We can't wait!!

3 comments:

  1. Reading this I was having flashbacks. The nervous waiting she's coming ANY TIME memory is still very vivid and I know exactly what you mean about knowing what comes next. And yah... it hurts. You're a pro at this. Hopefully the stripping will get you going. With my first, it took a couple tries. I'm SO excited to see your newest little miracle. Praying for a safe, healthy, speedy delivery for you!! {{{HUGS}}}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Praying for you. We received our package. Thank you! xoxo from Moorhead.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everything goes well!! Will be thinking of you.

    ReplyDelete