Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Wordless Wednesday--April Fools!

Since it's April Fools Day I can do a "Wordless Wednesday" post and still put words, right?? =D

We had a nice winter storm yesterday. Mitch and Micah went outside to shovel, then pretty soon they were joined by the other kids. Before I knew it, they called me outside to show me the snow family they had constructed.

Left to right: Mitch, Steph, Micah, Eden, Caleb, Selena, Zeke, Josh, Malachi, and Hope

Malachi wasn't sure what to think

Cute Joshua still wearing his pajamas


My snowman before it got its head...Micah is proud of the baby bump he added to it!

We got more snow overnight so this was the beautiful sight this morning--large clumps of snow clinging to everything, and nice fluffly flakes still falling.

It's all melting very quickly and making a sloppy mess, but you know that goes with the territory!

1 comment:

  1. Cute blog :) I'm kind of glad I didn't read it before I came over last night! It made it much more fun seeing the snowmen in the front yard when I drove up. I was surprised, rather than looking for it :)

    On the note of blogs... what size did you make the picture for your heading? I was trying to fix a pic last night for my blog but couldn't get the sizing right. I finally just gave up and figured I'd ask you. :) It's good to learn from others, right?! LOL

    ReplyDelete