Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Wordless Wednesday


This picture deserves an explanation. If you put him to it, Mitch will tell you that he doesn't think newborn babies are "adorable" or "cute" or "beautiful." He DOES think they are precious, but when it comes to looks, well, he says they look more like reptiles than people. Whatever! So our dialogue keeps going something like this:

Steph: Isn't she cute???
Mitch: Yeah, she's cute, for a lizard!

When I snapped this picture last week, I knew EXACTLY what to use it for. To take you back in the story a little bit, Mitch had snuck onto my computer and tatooed the picture I had on my desktop. See?


I figure turn about is fair play, so the top is what he found later on his desktop!

4 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! Those photos are priceless!!
    Yep, I think your baby is bigger than mine!! My baby is 17 1/2 weeks old now!! I think your baby came out twice as big as mine too!! :) Most of my kiddos were slow growers when they were little.
    I hope you are having a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is your new profile pic on that MJ took? I love Mitch's new desktop. :) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. She looks like she could be the next supreme court judge!!

    ReplyDelete