Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Tornado Warning

Let me just say it's a good thing that I don't have time to post all the pictures and videos I would like to post. Because I'm pretty sure you don't have time to look at them all! :)

Last night we had a few severe storms roll through the area and we were under a tornado warning for a while. It was fun practicing with the kids every time we heard the sirens or when the sky looked foreboding we would head to the laundry room. During the storms we did get some really heavy rainfall. Since we don't have gutters and our roof is sloped just right, we had quite the spigot coming off our roof!
Micah, Caleb, and Zeke
Micah and Eden

All we got here was rain--not even that much wind, and no hail. It was a nice storm. We really needed the rain!

The rest of these pics are from this weekend. Here's another shirt I made. I'm getting better at it. I don't like the nursing openings on this shirt, but it's still a nice shirt.

Our "water slide" was open this weekend! Mitch always likes to make a big splash.

And Tirzah is just a honey. As always. :)

4 comments:

  1. That slide looks like so much fun. I was just saying to Brad how we needed to get something for our boys. I felt stupid when I realized that the boys have never run over a sprinkler!! I've deprived my children!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That slide is great!

    That last picture of Tirzah is just beautiful. What a sweetie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool slide!

    You always have the cutest pictures of Tirzah. You have to share your secrets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh...my photography "secrets"...that would be a fun post! I don't really have any BIG secrets, but I do have a few tricks that ANYONE can learn to do. I have well over 18,000 images stored on my computer...so I've got a little experience. LOL

    ReplyDelete