Saturday, August 29, 2009

A Day with Friends

Look out...you're about to be blasted with new blog entries. First up is the very special meeting Kristin & I had with our online blogging friend, Courtney. We met Courtney through a homeschooling group. She made a huge impression on me the first time I saw this. And this post of her clean kitchen will forever be frozen in my mind! :) We have been sharing life together through blogging for many months, and recently she and her family made their annual camping trip to a place not so far from here. We HAD to meet! Courtney and Chris drove down to our church for Sunday morning worship, then we had a cook out at our house--with all SIXTEEN kids! It was so much fun. :)


The dads playing Kuub in the backyard--Chris, Mitch, and Tim


Our beautiful, angelic children. :)
Ok, they're not angelic, but seriously--look at them--we are blessed!


Kristin, Courtney, and I all had babies this year


Me and my friends, Kristin & Courtney
It was such a fun, blessed day. We felt like we had always been friends--meeting Courtney for the first time was like getting together with an old friend. Sure, we met online, but I believe that it was ordained by God. :)

1 comment:

  1. It was so much fun. :) Thanks again for having us over. Ours truly is a friendship orchestrated by God. Isn't He good? (oh man.. now I have this song in my head. I think in song.)

    ReplyDelete