Sunday, August 02, 2009

Exhausted

We had a great weekend, and enjoyed beautiful weather. I'm still feeling sluggish and tired most of the time. Where in the world did all that wonderful energy go?? I'm trying to remember to take vitamins, but it's not helping too much. Yes, I realize I care for lots of little children and have a 3-month-old baby. However, the baby sleeps really well and is generally a "good baby." I've been getting 8+ hours of sleep at night. When I do have to get up to feed her, it doesn't seem to disturb my sleep too much. Some days I get a nap during the day and that helps me feel a little better in the evenings, but I really shouldn't need a nap. So I'm sort of frustrated. Pray for me to have renewed energy and motivation!

Here's a fun picture of Zeke that ought to make just about anybody giggle. :)

3 comments:

  1. Are you prone to anemia? If so, an extra helping of B12 shouldn't hurt. I've had a very stressful month and I've just been exhausted. My doctor suggested I beef up my B12. Hopefully that'll do the trick pretty soon. You could ring up your local pharmacy and ask them what would be an appropriate amount to supplement your regular prenatal vitamin. Hope you feel better soon; there's nothing like fatigue when you really really need to be on the move.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the great tip, Jami! I'll put it on my list so I can remember to stop there next time I'm out. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think summer generally has a way of sapping your energy. It does mine anyway. Being in the sun and playing hard is bound to tire you out. I know that isn't much consolation. I do hope that you are able to feel like yourself again soon. I'm rather jealous of that 8hrs of sleep business.

    ReplyDelete