Monday, August 24, 2009

Sovereign Grace Music

We love to listen to music produced by Sovereign Grace Ministries. We have been singing a lot of their songs in church lately. Our pastor and worship leaders just went to a conference and brought back a great new song, "Completely Done." Since it is stuck in my head (of course...isn't that how it always goes?), I decided to pop over to the website and see if it was available to buy a download. It is, but even better, it's FREE!! Sweet! :) Actually, Sovereign Grace has a lot of free songs on there. So bop on over and get your free copy of this song. It drips with theology.

So now I'm going to go sing that song like I wish I could sing it in public (you know, with maybe my hands in the air, and a little loudly). LOL. One of these days...

1 comment:

  1. Yay for free SG music! Are you a fan of their Facebook page? Maybe a month or so ago they gave out a half dozen free songs to their fans.

    ReplyDelete