Saturday, September 26, 2009

Mary Rice Hopkins

Eden & Caleb got to go to a concert today performed by Mary Rice Hopkins. Not only that, but they got to be part of the show! It was a lot of fun, but they were both so shy. They have been writing their own songs and Caleb shared one with Mrs. Hopkins. Hopefully we will be able to share it here soon. :)


{Caleb is in red beside Mary, and Eden is sitting on the far left, in yellow}


{Mary got some grandpas from our church on stage to sing the Matilda the gorilla song. It was way too cute.}


{The kids really got into this song!}

2 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness!! That brought back childhood memories for me :) We had one of her very first albums when I was a child. I had no idea she was still making music!

    ReplyDelete
  2. childhood memory for me too! She came our church for a concert when I was a kid. She is wonderful with kids!! Hope you had fun!

    ReplyDelete