Thursday, October 22, 2009

Tirzah is 6 months old!

Tirzah, at 6 months you


~weigh 16 lbs 7.5 oz (with clothes on)
~are 26" long
~have 2 teeth
~love your brothers

~can get around well on the floor by army crawling
~have some new BabyLegs that I bought on Ebay

~can push up on all fours

~eat oatmeal (infant cereal), carrots, and squash
~still breastfeed
~bit me once
~bit your own thumb once
~always chew on Patrick's ipod cord

~look JUST like Eden at 6 months

~still wear size 3-6 mo clothing (barely)
~still wear size small Pampered Cheeks diapers
~have never worn shoes
~prove why a child should never be left alone in a Bumbo seat

~wake up once or twice at night
~no longer take reflux meds (and rarely spit up)
~suck your thumb
~have a runny nose (which makes it hard to suck your thumb)
~"talk" when it gets too quiet around here

We are so thankful God gave you to us!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy birthday Tirzah. I love the bumbo/toes picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your comment on my blog the other day! I know you've commented before, and I somehow didn't bookmark your blog. But I'm one of your followers now, so I'll definitely be back. Your family is precious, and I love your baby's name!!!

    ReplyDelete