Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Wordless Wednesday (almost)

Lots of fun pictures from my camera card...

Holly & Tirzah watching the guys play poker (poker night at our house the first Friday of every month...only play for chips, no money, but my grandmother would roll over in her grave if she knew! LOL)

Holly & Patrick playing a fun game on his ipod touch. The joke around here is that Patrick has "an application" for just about anything. :)

Tirzah fits into this adorable 3-6 months outfit. I bought it at a garage sale over 6 years ago when I was pregnant with Zeke--before I found out he was a boy. I had almost given up on ever getting to use it. :) I didn't think there was any way that Tirzah would fit into it, but the weather got cold here much sooner that I expected.

Caleb is "it" in the game Swat-em at the YFU orientation this weekend.

Patrick got to be blindfolded along with the other exchange students for a goofy {but fun} game.

Tirzah is helping Patrick with his Pre-Calc homework.

Ironic?

Caleb studying hard on his language arts.

No comments:

Post a Comment