Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Grandma Theis

Mitch's grandma passed away this afternoon. It is beautiful to think about stepping from this world, into eternity. A second birth, a new beginning. In her honor, I wanted to share a video done a few years ago featuring Gert. I always smile when I watch it. This is exactly how I remember her. I was blessed to enter the Theis family almost 13 years ago. It is a fun, busy, full family. Grandma was full of love and devotion towards each of her family members, always welcoming each new addition. She prayed every day for every family member (and with 13 children of her own...that's a LOT). :) I look forward to gathering with family to celebrate her life and share in memories.

video

2 comments:

  1. This video is awesome! She seemed awesome!!!

    Will keep the family in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat video! I am sorry to hear of your loss but thankful that you have so many wonderful memories of her.

    ReplyDelete