Yeah. That's it.
Anyways...last night Mitch took me to a concert to see Mark Schultz and Point of Grace. It was so much fun. Other news headlines here:
- I haven't been sewing. At all. But I sure do need to.
- I baked more bread...white this time...it was good, but my loaves were too big. Going to try again soon.
- I hope we hang Christmas lights outside this weekend while the weather is nice (59F tomorrow hopefully).
- Tirzah still refuses to suck her thumb.
- Malachi is doing terrible at potty training, but we keep trying. So far we have trained 5+ other children...I think he'll get it eventually.
- Daycare is nearly full and very busy.
- Mitch is coaching 7th-8th grade boys' basketball at St. Cloud Christian School for the next 6 weeks.
- Mitch's foot/leg is feeling a lot better. He is now walking with just regular shoes, and no crutch. His ankle is really stiff and he walks with a limp, but says it feels much better.
- After being derailed from our homeschooling schedule when Mitch first went off his foot, we are finally back on track and into a rhythm again--4 lessons of math per week, 5 of everything else, spelling tests on Friday, and 4 lessons per week for Zeke.
- Micah, Eden, and Caleb babysat Zeke, Josh, and Malachi last night while we were at the concert. We spent a lot of time coaching them ahead of time, and then called several times while we were away. I'm proud of them for doing a good job...and grateful to be moving into a new stage of life with them. (Tirzah went to the Gewecke's and Patrick was out with a friend).
Alright, since it's a beautiful, sunny day out, perhaps I should go find some good photo opportunities!