Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Is It Wednesday Yet???

Oh well, since it's not, I guess I'll chat. :)

Tirzah is {this} close to pulling herself up on things. She is definitely OUT of the bassinet. I put it off as long as I could (because I like having her within arm's reach). The kids claim that she HAS pulled herself up to a standing position, but I find that she needs just a teeny bit of help...seriously, only a teeny bit. Crazy, crazy, crazy!


I am keeping my camera close by and ready at all times. I'm going to catch her when she finally does!
This past weekend we were blessed with a hotel stay and tickets to a waterpark. It was a lot of fun. Patrick went to an overnight youth retreat at church, and it sounds like he had a lot of fun, too. We missed having him with us...it was a little like I was missing an arm or something. Sending him home to Germany at the end of the school year is going to be soooooo hard. :)

We are going to another waterpark (Waterpark of America) on Christmas Eve. We got a fantastic deal on tickets for the whole family (Patrick will definitely be there with us, too). The kids are more excited than ever! I'm glad because now I know what to expect from my littlest family members.

We stayed overnight in the hotel for the first time in a loooooong time. I can't even remember the last time we stayed with our whole family in a hotel. It was probably when Caleb was just a toddler (2002?). We had two rooms that were joined by doors. What an amazing blessing for our large family! My little supermen slept well ALL night long. Tirzah surprised me by only waking up once. It was a great night.

A couple weekends ago we hung Christmas lights. I need to post more pictures and the story (yes, I know it's waaaaayyy too early, but the weather was SO warm). But I couldn't resist this funny picture of Caleb. :)

3 comments:

  1. Tirzah is so much like Shi was at that age!

    Today, Jericho pulled herself up but then got stuck and stood their crying because she couldn't get down and couldn't move. I laughed. ")

    Victory informed me today that Zeke is her only friend. And then she said that he's "like my boyfriend because I just love him so much!" LOL

    Love the pic of Tirzah with the glasses. Stylin'! Tehe "P

    ReplyDelete
  2. *there

    (It's a disease... I couldn't help but correct myself.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that pic of CJ was taken by me!

    ReplyDelete