Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Cleaning my Card

DSC_1629

I feel so guilty doing this, but so many people write to tell me how much they enjoy the pictures.  Well, I certainly enjoy taking them!!  My memory card is 8 Gb, so when it's full it takes a REALLY long time to clean off.  I did go through and delete a few of the blurry ones and that took even longer.  :)  But here are a few I had to share.


DSC_1634
{Malachi working hard on a drawing}

DSC_1794
{Zeke loves looking at the albums I have made}

DSC_1841
{Chi will not be deterred from playing outside!}

DSC_1869
{Micah is going through a rebellious "you must not take my picture" stage}

DSC_1912
{Christmas cookies}

DSC_1950
{Trouble}

DSC_2151
{A dehydrator has been on Mitch's wish list for a looooong time...it was a gift this year from Paul & Marilyn!}


DSC_2247
{At least our mailman didn't leave us a note...yet...telling us to clear it a little more...it's frozen, packed ice now, so moving it would be difficult.  Maybe easier to put up a new mailbox?  LOL}

1 comment:

  1. Christmas cookies. LMBO!!! Love the pics, but I like seeing you all in person so much more! Can't wait for Thursday (tho I'm still working on convincing Tim to come).

    Love you!
    ~k

    ReplyDelete