Friday, December 04, 2009

Tirzah

Did you happen to see all those teeth in Tirzah's mouth in the previous post? The girl had 4 teeth on the day she turned 7 months. I just need to say that it is painful when she nurses, because she has a fondness for using her new teeth. Sometimes not biting, but just actively using them to nurse with. Ouch.

Did you also notice she is standing at the coffee table? She has been pulling up to stand since a few days before she turned 7 months. Now she pulls up on everything. She falls down sometimes, too. She's getting steadier, but it's still a little crazy watching this scrawny thing move all over the place and into everything.

She loves to put anything small into her mouth.

She can crawl on all fours.

She has definite likes and dislikes when it comes to eating solid foods (she refuses jarred meats).

She is missing our family a lot right now and she probably can't figure out where they've gone. I wish you could have seen her face when I put Mitch on the speaker phone last night. Today I'm going to try to get them on video with Skype so she can see them. :)



1 comment:

  1. All her "motion" reminds me so much of Shiloh... except she's still a little "behind" in comparison. LOL I'm thankful Jericho is a little "behind" at this point! I don't know what I'd do if she was as active as Shi was. Must be a girl #2 thing ") Oh, and Jericho is finally trying in earnest to push through her first two teeth on the bottom. LOL

    ReplyDelete