Thursday, January 21, 2010

From the Archives: My Girls

IMG_5848

I was digging through photos on the computer tonight and came across this sweet video Eden made sometime when I wasn't looking. :)  It was on September 25, 2009, so Tirzah is 5 months old. I'm 99% sure Eden wrote this song herself (she has been doing that lately). I'll have to ask her to make sure, but she's already in bed for the night. Just after this Eden took a picture of Tirzah asleep, so the song must have worked!  [It turned out blurry, so I posted a different one below.]



Oh the sweet days when Tirzah sucked her thumb!

IMG_5970

I'm going to step out on a limb here and share a song Eden left on my desk just today. I hope she doesn't mind. It's so neat to see God working in her heart.

"My Tower, Oh God"
by Eden Theis

Chorus
My tower, oh God
Is you
My stronghold, oh God,
Is you
My power, oh God,
Is you, is you
(repeat 1x)

Verse 1
Oh God on high,
Oh God we glorify,
We glorify

Verse 2
You sent your Son,
You love us so.
He died for us,
And took the pain,
Now it's done.

2 comments:

  1. Did you ever find out if that song was one Eden wrote?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Alot MOM!!! grrr :[

    ReplyDelete