Saturday, January 30, 2010

I am Home!

I got home this afternoon and somehow already managed to overdo it.  Without doing anything, I promise!!  I did get a nice long shower and a nap.  Everyone was excited to see me, and my reunions with Tirzah and Malachi were particularly sweet.  Sadly, not long after I walked in the door it was time for Karen and Marc to walk out and head home for KY so they can be back to work on Monday.  I am afraid to open my email.  I think I will do that later when I'm feeling a little better.  There is much more I have to write, and I will return to the computer soon...let's face it, it's not all THAT much work to sit in the chair in front of the computer, but my gut is protesting at the moment.  :)

Thanks so much to everyone for your prayers, phone calls, visits, flowers and gifts.  It means SO much to me.

DSC_3135

This is me & Tirzah at the hospital on Friday night.  Mitch & Patrick brought her up so I could nurse her and while they were here we watched part of the movie Lethal Weapon 4.  I was laughing way too hard.  We were so rowdy too...I apologized to the nurses later, who didn't seem to think we were too loud.  :)  But oh boy, I sure was sore at midnight afterwards!!

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are home and recovering. Take it easy for a while!!!! I was going to call a couple of nights ago but I didn't know if you would have your cell phone or not. Love ya!! Take care of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you made it home at last! Please, please take it easy. Don't be afraid to say "no" if you feel like that family of yours is pushing you back into being supermom too soon. Probably more than that, tell YOURSELF "no" when you start doing more than you ought to! Love you, get well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look good :) I'm glad to hear that you're home! But you're right, it's going to be really hard to take it easy when you can see all the things around you that need to be done. Hang in there, rest up, and get well soon!

    ReplyDelete