Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Quiet Days (too many pictures)

It's been pretty quiet here the past couple days.  I didn't even pick up my camera!  I got back at it today, though, and tried to get some good photos while learning how to use a couple new buttons on my camera at the same time (mainly metering and exposure).  Tirzah was dressed in an adorable dress, but she wasn't super cooperative (cranky baby).  She's working on her eighth tooth, and she was ready for a nap, so that probably had something to do with it!  I learned a little, but need a LOT more practice to be good enough and quick enough to make the right decisions for a photo when I need to.  :) 

DSC_3649

DSC_3656
I know she's crabby, but she has loved walking anywhere...she usually takes only a few steps, then falls, but today we counted quite a few (15??) without falling.  She's getting better fast!  What amazes me is how motivated she is--she doesn't need a person encouraging her, she just walks straight into the middle of the room.  She's doing it simply for the thrill of walking.  :)
DSC_3693
Malachi has something important to tell me.
DSC_3694
"Mom, why aren't you listening to me?"  Because Mom is studying her camera and changing settings.

I love these next set of pictures.  I think they're self-explanatory. 
DSC_3703

DSC_3705

DSC_3706

DSC_3707
"I'm done taking pictures now, Mom."
DSC_3711

DSC_3729

DSC_3737

DSC_3748

DSC_3756

DSC_3768
It must have been a REALLY interesting part in the story!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE looking at pics of the kids!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think you can ever post too many pictures!

    ReplyDelete