Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Great Pictures

After waiting for weeks, my name finally came up on the library reserve list for this book:

Digital SLR Cameras & Photography for Dummies by David D. Busch.

DSC_5555

(I'm reading the 2nd edition, but link to the most recent version).  It has been worth the wait, and I'm only through the first chapter!  I know this book is going to answer MANY questions I have.  Don't be turned off by the "Dummies" part of the title (Eden was--she said, "Mom, you're not a dummy!"--hehe, thanks girl), the author does assume that you know a few things about cameras and taking pictures.  It is easy to read and follow.  I'm loving it.

In other news, here is our little Snow White:

DSC_5539

She won this apple from her brother Zeke and is loving being able to sink her teeth into it.  I'm ok with that--as long as she doesn't get confused later!  :)

DSC_5551

No comments:

Post a Comment