Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Some fun yesterday

Tuesday was a fun day. Some of our daycare children were home sick, so it was a very relaxed day here. Patrick & I were invited to lunch by a member of our church and her son's teacher, who is from Germany. Our lunch was long as we talked and talked and enjoyed the time together. It was so much fun!

I finished 14 diapers. Here are the ones that Tirzah gets to wear:
DSC_4638

Malachi obviously thought chocolate pudding is for painting...
DSC_4642

...but at least he helped clean up:
DSC_4651

That's a lot of chocolate!
DSC_4658

Stinker...
DSC_4673

I thought it was super sweet when Patrick was sharing his pizza:
DSC_4677

But when he decided not to share...well, you can figure out what happened:
DSC_4680

Oh boy...
DSC_4681

And Mitch bought me (and Eden and Tirzah) roses!
DSC_4691

3 comments:

  1. I so enjoy your pictures. I'm so glad that you're well again and sharing with us. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a good thing Mitch only has two daughters :P Super cute!
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. The diapers are precious. To bad I don't have little ones anymore.

    Blessings
    Diane

    ReplyDelete